Friday, 26 June 2020

Natalie Di Luccio Hearts This Pic Of Husband Raghu Ram And Little Son Rhythm

Natalie Di Luccio Hearts This Pic Of Husband Raghu Ram And Little Son Rhythm

Raghu Ram shared this picture. (Picture courtesy: instaraghu)

Highlights

  • The picture options Rhythm sitting in what seems to be a rocker
  • “Dad life,” wrote Raghu Ram
  • He additionally added the hashtag #DadAndSon to the caption

New Delhi:

TV character Raghu Ram lit up Instagram together with his later submit. He added a brand new {photograph} to his household diaries and we wager it’ll deliver a smile in your face. Raghu Ram, who, once in a while, shares footage of his little son Rhythm, posted a brand new {photograph} of the little munchkin on Friday and it’s too cute. Within the {photograph}, Raghu Ram might be seen clicking a mirror selfie whereas taking a look at Rhythm, who might be seen resting in what seems to be a rocker. “This is taking a look at you, child!” wrote Raghu Ram within the caption and added the hashtags #LittleRhythm #DadLife and #DadAndSon. Reacting to his submit, his spouse Natalie Di Luccio dropped a number of coronary heart emojis within the feedback part.

fk9cu6f8

Screenshot of Natalie’s touch upon Raghu Ram’s submit.

Raghu Ram married Natalie Di Luccio in a seashore wedding ceremony in December 2018. They welcomed their child son earlier this 12 months. Introducing his followers to his little bundle of pleasure, Raghu Ram shared a fantastic picture and accompanied it with a message on behalf of his son. He wrote: “I’m Rhythm. I used to be born in the mean time of creation, I permeate the universe, like gentle, like love. I’m current within the very ebb and circulation of life. I might be felt in each heartbeat. You’ll be able to hear me in each tune. I might be discovered within the altering of seasons and in raindrops falling on a face turned as much as the heavens. I can’t be contained in anyone tradition. I transcend international locations and continents. I’m world. Nay, I’m Cosmic, everlasting. I’m Rhythm. Hey world.”

In the meantime, additionally take a look at different cute photographs of child Rhythm:

Raghu Ram was beforehand married to actress Sugandha Garg. The couple parted methods in 2016. Raghu Ram is best-known for internet hosting MTV India actuality reveals Roadies and Splitsvilla. He has additionally featured in a couple of Bollywood motion pictures resembling Tees Maar Khan and Jhoota Hello Sahi.

Supply hyperlink



from WordPress https://adskeep.com/natalie-di-luccio-hearts-this-pic-of-husband-raghu-ram-and-little-son-rhythm/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speech-Impaired Lady Raped In Madhya Pradesh Allegedly By four Minors: Police

A 20-year-old speech-impaired girl was raped allegedly by minors in Madhya Pradesh (Representational) Madhya Pradesh: A 20-year-old sp...