Tuesday, 23 June 2020

Tahira Kashyap, In Chandigarh, Paperwork “Small City Life” On Her Cycle Rides On a regular basis

Tahira Kashyap, In Chandigarh, Documents 'Small Town Life' On Her Cycle Rides Everyday

Tahira Kashyap shared this picture (courtesy tahirakashyap)

Highlights

  • Tahira Kashyap shared a put up about biking
  • “This can be very therapeutic,” she wrote
  • “I’ve performing some images with my cell too,” wrote Tahira

New Delhi:

Filmmaker Tahira Kashyap, who’s presently in her hometown Chandigarh, is absorbing the therapeutic vibes of the town. Tahira, who’s married to actor Ayushmann Khurrana, has been sharing glimpses of Chandigarh as she sees it in her Instagram collection about “small city life” – a hashtag she provides to all her posts. On Tuesday, Tahira wrote that she’s been brushing up her images expertise throughout her cycle rides round Chandigarh. Speaking about biking, she wrote it began as a sport however now could be extra like a “therapeutic” expertise for her “psychological properly being”: “I took to biking as a sport and in addition to declutter mentally however I realised I used to be viewing the identical roads, timber and homes with a unique perspective. I used to be discovering magnificence in nature that I had by no means earlier than appreciated not to mention acknowledged. This can be very therapeutic. Earlier on it meant solely train for the bodily side however now it has develop into a remedy for my psychological properly being and happiness too.”

Attaching a photograph of herself together with her each day trip – her cycle, Tahira wrote how she’s been chronicling attention-grabbing nooks and corners Chandigarh that come her manner throughout her each day journeys: “And I’ve performing some images with my cell too (have shared some photos earlier on)! The images won’t be the most effective ones however every one has a variety of my coronary heart – as I really valued and appreciated what I noticed.”

Tahira, who’s a most cancers survivor, had earlier written a put up about “feeling very low”, when she was showered an entire lot of affection from her Instafam, together with Ayushmann’s Dream Lady co-star Nushrat Bharucha.

Every week in the past, Ayushmann’s co-star Yami Gautam, who can also be from Chandigarh, liked seeing her hometown on Tahira Kashyap’s Instagram. She reacted with the purple coronary heart icon.

Tahira Kashyap and Ayushmann Khurrana received married in November 2008. They’re mother and father to son Virajveer and son Varushka.

Supply hyperlink



from WordPress https://adskeep.com/tahira-kashyap-in-chandigarh-paperwork-small-city-life-on-her-cycle-rides-on-a-regular-basis/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speech-Impaired Lady Raped In Madhya Pradesh Allegedly By four Minors: Police

A 20-year-old speech-impaired girl was raped allegedly by minors in Madhya Pradesh (Representational) Madhya Pradesh: A 20-year-old sp...